Volume L - April 1970. 45 pages including covers and advertisements.
- DUCLOS, STEPHEN "A SUNDAY IN MARCH"
- BURNET, JAMES "AMPLE APPLE"
- McINTYRE, ROBERT (printed by Nancy Clark) "BELOVED KOUNTRY"
- CHILDREN FROM JAMES L. McGUIRE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL and SHAW JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, "CHILDREN'S POETRY"
- PARILLO, J.A. "CRYSTAL FANTASY"
- KELLY, ROBERT "DUCK"
- CLARK, ROY PETER "ECOLOGY (to mother earth)"
- MAAIA, WILLIAM "GARBAGE MEN"
- MERLUZZO, PAUL "IMPROVISATION #34 TO SISERO"
- MOCKAITIS, JOSEPH "ON THE OCCASION OF THE HORSE"
- PARTRIDGE, T.L. "OUT OF ORDER"
- GOODHUE, JIM "RAMBLE"
- MERLUZZO, PAUL "URCHIN"
- PAUL, MICHAEL "WORK"
- CHARPENTIER, ROBERT L. " THE BOOK OF PEACE"
- BISCONE, DEBBI "INK STAINS UPON A SOGGY BLOTTER"
- DiGIOVANNI, NICHOLAS "MOBY DICK"
- McDONALD, WAY "SAINT CAROLINA"
- CLARK, NANCY "COVER"
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.