Volume XLVII - Winter 1968. 70 pages including covers and advertisements.
- Mancini, Joseph "Poetry as Sacrament; A Reflection"
- Kirkpatrick, Brian "A Green Corduroy Shirt"
- Horner, James "Night of the Sunrise"
- Barnard, William "We Regret to Inform You"
- Barrett, Peter "Father's Occupation"
- Barrett, Peter "Death Be Not Proud"
- Champagne, Roland "The Pink Inheritors"
- Gumbley, Steven "Grief 33"
- Gumbley, Steven "The Last Time of Day"
- Thomson, Thomas "The Anchoritic and the Cenobitical Christian"
- Sarat, Austin "The Short and Happy Education of Americas Publius"
- Durney, Chris "Plowman"
- Durney, Chris "Drops of Blood"
- Ferguson, Paul F. "The Newsboy"
- Cover and illustrations by Martin Kane Donovan
.pdf (text under image)
© Providence College. The author(s) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform this work under the following conditions: (1) the original author(s) must be given proper attribution; (2) this work may not be used for commercial purposes; (3) the users may not alter, transform, or build upon this work; (4) users must make the license terms of this work clearly known for any reuse or distribution of this work. Upon request, as holder of this work’s copyright, the author(s) may waive any or all of these conditions.